Main features of PICKEY and his advantages of the analogous softwares:
- It proposes the characters in descending sequence depending on their diagnostic value.
- During selection procedure the PICKEY shows the illustrations of characters
automatically. It is not necessary to load the illustrations using special commands.
- During selection of character states PICKEY uses mainly images. Text frame serves as an
auxiliary mean only. It makes the identification comfortable and reliable.
- PICKEY operates the identification automatically. Only minimum mouse actions are needed.
- Protocol of identification is saved into the special file.
- You can finish an identification at every step of the process by selection of total
images, and not character states ("peephole" mode).
- Original interface, having no such traditional pull-down menus as "File",
"Edit", etc., takes an opportunity to use the screen area for demonstration of
large images of high clearness.
- Understandable interface and simple operating makes a computer identification
comfortable for inexperienced users.